Check out recent posts!
- Sleepless in the Studio
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- 16,222 hits
- Sleepless in the Studio hoodscoop03.com/2019/07/07/sle… https://t.co/kiAgjRrMh3 1 week ago
- @AshleyMcBryde Struggling in the same universe. Traveling on the same road. Crossing paths... priceless. 1 week ago
- @jessedriftwood1 The Gentry comes out on Amazon in 12 days. Sorry, but obscure by me! 1 week ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Trans Am
Summer means shining up the car, swiping the gas card at the local pump, and venturing off to parts unknown. Today was no different. A friend of a friend told me about a nice little white horse down around … Continue reading
Here are 7 not so interesting facts about me followed by The Plate of the Week. My favorite type of music is Country, but my favorite musical artist is P!nk. It all sounds pretty great when the windows are down … Continue reading
Brad and I had a great time at the annual Easter car show. Yvonne and Gary met us there on their Harley. Traffic and parking were a bit tricky, but worth it. There were so many people there making picture … Continue reading