Check out recent posts!
- Motor Head Likes Bling!
- … Like You Stole It
- Jumping Into Neverland
- Coal Rollers Part 1
- My World…
- I Think I Can, I Think I Can…
- Route 66-A Past, A Presence, A Passion
- Quite A Bit
- Great American Pony Drive
- Weekends Only.
- Hot Cars, Cool Cause
- Hashtag Bright Side
- Ten Reasons to Hire Me
- Pony Parade!
- Cloudy With a Chance of Mustangs
- 16,067 hits
- @FPRacingSchool 105mph, a year ago, entrance ramp at 141 and Hwy 55 Arnold, MO, 2015 Mustang GT https://t.co/0DgKXlUMkM 15 hours ago
- @bobbybonesshow @KaceyMusgraves @garthbrooks @DierksBentley @GeorgeStrait @TheTimMcGraw @zacbrownband @KeithUrban @ShaniaTwain @kennychesney 4 days ago
- @janson_chris Bringing back memories of The Bat Mobile when you were a youngster in Festus? 5 days ago
Love cars, love writing, love family...that about does it.
Tag Archives: Trans Am
Summer means shining up the car, swiping the gas card at the local pump, and venturing off to parts unknown. Today was no different. A friend of a friend told me about a nice little white horse down around … Continue reading
Here are 7 not so interesting facts about me followed by The Plate of the Week. My favorite type of music is Country, but my favorite musical artist is P!nk. It all sounds pretty great when the windows are down … Continue reading
Brad and I had a great time at the annual Easter car show. Yvonne and Gary met us there on their Harley. Traffic and parking were a bit tricky, but worth it. There were so many people there making picture … Continue reading